- Influence both internal and external audiences, including employees, business partners, media and industry analysts.
- Tie social media concepts and channels with traditional communications campaigns.
- Convey leadership’s voice in all communications.
- Write and edit executive correspondence and columns, op/eds, bylined articles, blog postings and press releases.
- Effectively develop and implement communications strategies, as well as messages that resonate with audiences.
- Build effective media relationships that generate results.
- Develop and implement programs that enable managers to effectively deliver communications to their teams.
- Roll out Rewards & Recognition programs to employees.
- Apply a client service mindset whether supporting teams within an organization or as an outside consultant.
Friday, February 19, 2010
For #happodc -- Seeking New Opportunity to Add Value to an Organization
I am a corporate communications professional with more than 15 years of experience helping organizations link stakeholder engagement (both internal and external) to business objectives. This includes the ability to: